KICK OFF FALL: 21 DAY FULL BODY CLEANSE
With Dr. Kelly Simms
Meetings Start Saturday, September 7 at 2pm
What are the benefits of cleansing?
We are continually exposed to harmful substances all the time in our diet (pesticides, microbes, and metals) and the air we breathe. Our bodies do a pretty great job on a daily basis of eliminating toxin exposure. Cleansing is a strategy that helps support your body’s natural ability to rid itself of toxins. The body needs 21 days to desensitize from any outside food allergens and create new habits. Potential benefits of this program:
- Combat seasonal allergies
- Identify food sensitivities
- Food cravings decreased or eliminated
- Weight loss (last group cleanse greatest loss of 11.8 pounds/3 weeks and average loss of 2 pounds/week)
- Increased energy and focus
- Improved sleep
- Better bowel habits
- Learn how to eat real food
- Rejuvenation from the inside out
What do I eat?
What do I receive and what is the cost?
- Pre and post cleanse body composition analysis. The body composition scale uses foot-to-foot BIA technology (Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis) to measure fat mass, fat free mass, fat %, total body water, BMR and Desirable Ranges.
- Cost is $295
- All supplements for the duration of the program, recipes and food outline
- Four, hour long group consultation and education sessions (Saturdays at 2pm)
- Add resting metabolic rate analysis (to be scheduled separately): + $95
- Resting metabolic rate (RMR) determines your body’s caloric needs based on your energy expenditure measured from your breath. The RMR test takes approximately 10 minutes to complete in the office.
- Add food sensitivity testing and initial 30 minute individual consult for a completely customized cleanse experience: + $475 (must be scheduled/completed by August 30th.)
- Tests for antigens to 154 foods
- 30 minute individual session to tailor cleanse to your individual health needs